What Does Uplevel Provide?
This partnership will allow CarTek to provide you with state of the art monitoring tools at small business prices. Our professional team will have the ability to monitor your wired and wireless network remotely to help prevent malicious traffic from entering your network. Additionally, in the event there is an issue, CarTek can provide remote assistance. This is key because this will minimize any downtime and prevent disruption of your business.
Uplevel Device Features
- 802.11 ac Wi-Fi – Wireless network speeds up to 1000Mbps (Gigabit)
- Gigabit Wired Ports – physically connected devices can support 1000Mbps
- Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE+) – PoE ports provide adequate power to support Voice over IP (VoIP) phones and Wireless Access Points without the need of a separate power supply
- Remove Access Virtual Private Network (VPN) – Provides the ability to connect two or more remove offices over a secure encrypted internet connection.
- Site-to-Site VPN – Provides the ability to connect to remote offices over a secure encrypted internet connection. (Branch offices)
- VoIP, Quality of Service (QoS) – This device has the ability to support VoIP phones an handle QoS to ensure voice quality remains consistent.
- Domain Name Service Filtering – With DNS filtering in place, you will be protected from visiting known malicious websites where you will potentially be infected with dangerous malware.
- Intrusion Prevention Services (IPS) – Designed to prevent malicious traffic from entering your network.
- Intrusion Detection Services (IDS) – Designed to alert you of malicious activity that is already in your network.
- Stateful Firewall Services – A stateful firewall is a network firewall that tracks the operating state and characteristics of network connections traversing it. The firewall is configured to distinguish legitimate traffic for each connection into your network.