Welcome to CarTek Consulting
Protecting companies around the globe
Welcome to CarTek Consulting, LLC, an information security consulting firm that specializes in small to mediums sized business security solutions. We have worked hard to partner with some of the most recognized security vendors in the industry to give us the ability to offer expert services at small business prices.
CarTek Consulting is a small business and we take pride in that fact. CarTek believes, being a small business is a tremendous asset to you as a future client. It means CarTek can better relate to the needs and concerns of the client, which are small businesses. It means CarTek can be agile and flexible enough to design service offerings that are tailored specifically to your business needs.
CarTek understands, like most of you, that your business can be like your child. It takes time to nurture and grow your business until it becomes strong enough to produce on its own. During the growth and maturing of that business, you would agree that it is imperative that you protect it. That is where CarTek Consulting would like to come in. Let CarTek work with you to build a relationship of trust that will allow CarTek to take some of the burden of protecting your business off of your shoulders.
From the world of IT Security
- March 2018 Cyber Attacks Statistics April 19, 2018I have just publish the second timeline of March (the first is here), so I can now compile the statisticsPaolo Passeri
- 16-31 March 2018 Cyber Attacks Timeline April 17, 2018So it’s time to publish the second timeline of March, covering the main cyber attacks occurred between the 16th andPaolo Passeri
- 1-15 March 2018 Cyber Attacks Timeline April 9, 2018And here we are with the first timeline of March 2018, covering the main cyber attacks occurred between March 1stPaolo Passeri
- Is Facebook’s Anti-Abuse System Broken? April 20, 2018Facebook has built some of the most advanced algorithms for tracking users, but when it comes to acting on user abuse reports about Facebook groups and content that clearly violate the company's "community standards," the social media giant's technology appears to be woefully inadequate.BrianKrebs
- A Sobering Look at Fake Online Reviews April 18, 2018In 2016, KrebsOnSecurity exposed a network of phony Web sites and fake online reviews that funneled those seeking help for drug and alcohol addiction toward rehab centers that were secretly affiliated with the Church of Scientology. Not long after the story ran, that network of bogus reviews disappeared from the Web. Over the past few […]BrianKrebs
- Deleted Facebook Cybercrime Groups Had 300,000 Members April 16, 2018Hours after being alerted by KrebsOnSecurity, Facebook last week deleted almost 120 private discussion groups totaling more than 300,000 members who flagrantly promoted a host of illicit activities on the social media network's platform. The scam groups facilitated a broad spectrum of shady activities, including spamming, wire fraud, account takeovers, phony tax refunds, 419 scams, denial-of-service attack-for-hire […]BrianKrebs